All Hunza aluminum luminaires with a UV stable powder-coat finish have a five-year replacement warranty, subject to standard conditions listed below.
10 Year Warranty
All Hunza solid copper and stainless steel luminaires have a ten-year replacement warranty, subject to standard conditions listed below.
All glass lenses supplied with Hunza luminaires have a lifetime replacement warranty against breakage.
1. The environment in which the fixture is to be installed must be considered carefully when selecting the finish. Solid copper and stainless steel luminaires are recommended for high-risk environments such as near salt water. Aluminium luminaires may not be covered by the full warranty in these situations. Stainless Steel requires regular cleaning in salty environments.
2. Warranty excludes lamps and lamp holders, which are consumable items.
3. Warranty excludes impact damage (except for lenses), incorrect installation and incorrect re-assembly.
4. Fixtures must be kept properly maintained, including replacement of gaskets and lenses when necessary and use of approved wattage lamps.
5. Warranty on transformers is limited to 5 years for magnetic transformers and 3 years for electronic transformers and ballasts.
6. Hunza reserves the right to replace components or provide remedial repair service in certain situations where appropriate. These situations may include the following:
– Minor problems, directly attributable to manufacturing defects, which are easily fixed in-field.
– Installations where removal of the fixtures is not practically feasible.
7. Where remedial repair service is offered, Hunza, at its discretion, may offer one of two service options:
– Work carried out by a tradesperson contracted to Hunza.
– Reimbursement for work carried out by a tradesperson at standard pay rates. Payment is subject to advance approval by Hunza and submission of supporting documentation
8. Hunza reserves the right to limit liability on non-standard luminaires or delivery arrangements.