BEGA Swimming Pool
Recessed luminaires for private and public swimming pools. BEGA underwater luminaires in various sizes and light outputs for installation in concrete, foil, metal or synthetic pools. The luminaires may only be operated under water. To avoid harmful deposits and dirt on the luminaires, the water must have a neutral pH value and must be free of components that attack metal.
For the installation and operation of these devices, safety regulations must be complied with.
- Protection class IP 68 10 m
- Safety class III
- Stainless steel – material no. 1.4401 – electropolished
- Safety glass
- Reflector made of pure anodised aluminium
- Chlorine water resistant cable
- Recommended installation depth 400 to 700 mm under the water surface
- An operating device is required to operate the RGBW
- 20-year availability guarantee for LED modules